Effectively Weather Strip For Cozy Barn!
Weatherstripping doors play an important role for every farm whether in barn, homestead, or stable. Especially during the winter, it helps to prevent crucial frozen, drafty winds and inclement weather.
Protect Farm Animals From Extreme Weather...
Weatherstripping fills the gap from the edges of the barn door and prevents outside elements like cold winds, rain, and waters from flowing through.
Staying warm inside your barn is important for the comfort of farmers working in the barn and for livestock stalled in the barn. Weatherstripping is important especially for smaller, more fragile creatures, like goats or chickens. It is an ideal way to keep farm animals warm in the coldest of winters.
Keep Unwanted Creatures Out...
Barn doors have the tendency to allow unwanted creatures like birds, mouse or rodents and any potential bugs for creeping in. Barn owners often site this benefit as a major consideration for weather-sealing.
Easy To Use! Just follow these simple STEPS:
- Measure the size of the height or width of your door/window. (It depends on which side of door/window you would like to apply for weatherstripping)
- Cut the same size of BarnMania™ Door Weather Strip.
- Ensure clean and dry surface area around the door/window.
- Peel off the backing of the strip.
- Apply the strip to your door/window gaps.
- Compress it hard for a few seconds.
Notes: Don't reposition it many times which will reduce the effectiveness and don't expose the sticker into the air too long before use.
During the winter, you may heat the adhesive for 2 minutes with a hairdryer before install. Do not open or close the door/window frequently within the first 12 hours.